01 Jan 2020
Review | 01 Jan 2020
Oral Flucloxacillin for Treating Osteomyelitis: A Narrative Review of Clinical Practice
Helga Preiss et al.
Total article views: 662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 627 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Flucloxacillin bone and soft tissue concentrations assessed by microdialysis in pigs after intravenous and oral administration M. Bendtsen et al. 10.1302/2046-3758.101.BJR-2020-0250.R1
- Oral Flucloxacillin for Staphylococcal Osteomyelitis: Obsolete or Underused? S. Tevell & B. Christensson 10.7150/jbji.42852
- Population pharmacokinetics of free flucloxacillin in patients treated with oral flucloxacillin plus probenecid P. Drennan et al. 10.1111/bcp.14887
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Flucloxacillin In Bone and Soft Tissue– Standard Dosing is Not Sufficient to Achieve Therapeutic Concentrations K. Öbrink-Hansen et al. 10.1007/s11095-022-03197-y
- Negligible Substituent Effect as Key to Synthetic Versatility: a Computational‐Experimental Study of Vinyl Ethers Addition to Nitrile Oxides A. Kutskaya et al. 10.1002/slct.202200174
- Three Weeks Versus Six Weeks of Antibiotic Therapy for Diabetic Foot Osteomyelitis: A Prospective, Randomized, Noninferiority Pilot Trial K. Gariani et al. 10.1093/cid/ciaa1758
Latest update: 26 Jun 2022